Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - Update

I can use remotes now.

I can do a lot of new things, actually.

My friend, Kerry, was off work today for Veteran's Day and the three of us had a fun afternoon together. We went out to lunch and then Olivia and I helped Kerry pick out a hamster. It was so fun and Olivia thought he was pretty cool. Kerry and I had hamsters when we were younger (I had Ralphie and Spencer and she had Scooter and Honey.) So, it was a lot of fun. We brought him back to my house and soon after. . .we went downstairs with Olivia. When we came back up, Autumn was sitting on the counter staring at him. Poor guy was probably scared to death. Autumn is really weird with other people in the house. She runs and hides from everyone except Ryan and me. With us, she is literally attached at the hip.

Don't forget to head on over to Little Worth-While Moments and leave a comment about your favorite thing to cook to be entered in a drawing!

No comments: