Sunday, August 12, 2012

21 Weeks

photo (56)

Current size of baby: 10 Inches

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain: 13.5 lbs

Inches Gained: 5 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Okay

How I'm feeling Better now. I had cramps this past week and ended up in the hospital because of uterine irritability and dehydration.

Best moment this week: Knowing that m y cervical length is good, cervix is closed and baby is doing good.

Food cravings: Peach pie

Food aversions: None

Gender: Everyone will find out this Thursday!

Labor Signs: NO. Thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? Out

What I miss: I’m just truly grateful right now that I’m out of the hospital, not on bed rest and baby is doing fine.

What I am looking forward to: My OB appt and sonogram on Thursday. Continually praying for a healthy baby!

Milestones: Ryan felt the baby kick for the first time this week.

No comments: