Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, May 12, 2008 - Update

I like sitting in my big girl chair.
Dad, isn't this like the millionth picture you've taken of me? (No, it's the 3,228th.)

Yesterday, we took Olivia out to the cemetery to visit Logan for the first time. It was very difficult. I cannot tell you how grateful I was to be holding Olivia in my arms. I did have a blessed Mother's Day yesterday and I hope all of you did as well.

We started Olivia on her yellow/orange vegetables this week starting with squash. She wasn't quite sure what to think of it. I am finding solid foods a little difficult. She probably only takes about 1 tablespoon of cereal twice a day and I know that she should take more than that. I don't want her to take so much that she doesn't want to take her bottle OR throw up everything she's had. It's quite the balancing act. I guess I promised weight updates and haven't really been posting them. As of this morning, she weighed about 12 lbs 14 oz. We're hoping to break the 13 lb mark by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Olivia is cute and I lover her very much!"
Katie

Jodi said...

She takes after her adorable cousins!