Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17, 2009 - Update

My most favorite doggy in the whole world!

Our neighbors have a golden retriever, which is my very favorite breed of dog. I have always wanted a golden retriever. His name is Cooper. . .and oddly enough. . .I have always wanted a golden retriever named Cooper. Every time Olivia is outside, she has to go over to see if Cooper is at the gate. Nine times out of ten, he's not there, but Olivia is overjoyed when he is. Cooper is quite excited for the attention as well. He's very good with Olivia. I think Olivia also likes him because he's behind a gate and can't jump up on her. Since Ryan and I are BOTH allergic to dogs, Cooper will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cooper sure looks sweet. It's nice that Olivia has made friends with him. Have you been around non shedding dogs. We have allergies in the family and the terriers do not effect any of us.