Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Kids On The Block

Last night was my highly-anticipated New Kids On The Block concert. It was awesome. . .just awesome. It was so much fun and it did so much for my state of mind. I was a huge fan back in the day and went to their concert when I was in the 6th or 7th grade. This time, my mom didn't have to go with us. . .and I could drive myself. :) I have to say that I enjoyed it even more the second time around and they were just as I remembered them. Some of Angie's pictures turned out better than mine, so many of these pictures are ones that she took. Thanks ladies for such a wonderful night!! Now, I'm getting ready for fireworks. . .looks like it's going to be another late night.

Part of our crew

The rest of our crew. Special thanks to Angie for getting us such great seats!

And there they are!!!

Jon, Joey and Jordan

Ah. . .Jordan.

And there's Jordan again. (Can you tell who has always been my favorite?)


This one is for you, Kerry!


Amazing! I can't believe how good they all looked 20+ years later.

Great concert! They sang a nice mix of their old and new songs.

Almost over. . .

I didn't want it to end.

3 comments:

angie c said...

I had so much fun. It was just awesome and I want them to do another tour so we can all go again!! Fun fun fun! Glad you had a good time, you needed it and deserved it!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting, looks like you had a great time. Glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

Those were some AWESOME seats! I have to say I'm a bit jealous! So glad you had such a good time!
Neva