Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Cont.

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Olivia LOVED the slide and squealed all the way down. She is not at all afraid of things like that. I, however, discovered that I have some kind of giant slide phobia. Of course, Ryan asked Olivia if she wanted to go down it with mama and she screamed, "YEAH!" So, I did it, but I was terrified. . .mainly because I had just watched this poor woman wipe out at the bottom and the little girl in her lap face planted into the dirt. I just thought, "Please don't let that be me!" We had a great time, though, and can't wait to go back next year.

As you know, I love comparison pictures. What a difference a year makes!

Oct 2008


Oct 2009

Oct 2008


Oct 2009

Oct 2008



Oct 2009


Oct 2008


Oct 2009

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like fun. I love Olivia's boot! I'd give anything to have Lindy all the cute little shoes!