Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009 - Update

It has been so fun to watch the developing friendship between Olivia and her cousin, Izzy. Simply pulling up in the driveway at Izzy's house is enough to make Olivia squeal with excitement and scream, "Izzy!"

Best friends

Playing at Izzy's. I can't believe she isn't jumping on the trampoline. Yep, I think we're going to have to get Olivia one of these for Christmas.

And, I'll end with a funny story about Izzy since my sister-in-law (ahem) doesn't blog anymore. Izzy was rubbing lotion on her hands today and we later discovered that it was creamy hand wash. That's better, I suppose, than the butter that Olivia was rubbing all over her hands this weekend after finding the little butter packets that came with my hotcakes from McDonalds. Anyway, Izzy started rubbing the soap on her face before we could wash her hands. I told her not to eat it just as she started blowing bubbles. It was so funny, but even funnier was this picture.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the picture! You could win a contest with that one....Priceless!

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

We love it when Olivia comes over to play. I love watching the two of them... I think we are going to have our hands full when they become teenagers =) I can't wait for our first slumberparty-at your house of course!