Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas
and all through our home
hmm. . .I am way too exhausted
to finish this poem.
So, I will just post these pictures instead.
Merry Christmas to all. . .I am headed to bed.

Christmas #1: Grandma and Grandpa Glunt's


What a pretty baby doll!

Cousin Kaleb

Cousin Aidan

Cousin Rebekah

Cousin Katie

Not quite sure what was going on here. . .LOL

Olivia unwrapped her own presents today like a big girl!


Playing good gift/bad gift.

I can't believe someone called this a "bad" gift!
Christmas #2: Grandma and Grandpa Sailing's


Hello cuz!

Our attempt to get them to pose together.


Psst. . .what did you get?

My brother and his wife, Shelley, and daughter, Izzy.

My dad and husband on their new step stools.




Dora!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: