Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - Update


Olivia and her cousin, Katie
Have I told you how much I love kids' drawings. . .especially in the 7-8 year old range? When I student taught second grade, the kids would draw pictures of me wearing shirts that said, "I ♥ Kids!" or "I Rock!" That always brought such a smile to my face. What an ingenious way to express how you feel about someone! So, I had to smile when Katie drew this picture of Olivia wearing a shirt that said, "Rock Star." It just made me realize how much Olivia is adored by all of her cousins and by everyone else who knows her. She sure deserves the adoration.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

So sweet! Looks like the girls had a great time together.

Pictures like those are priceless. I'm sure Olivia will love to see it when she gets older.

Amanda said...

LOVE. IT!.. they say you can tell a lot of a kid by what they draw.. seems like Katie is a happy kid :) And that she loves Olivia... aren't children a blessing! and seriously now, batalchua?.. all that for my verification word?!.. lol.. do you have this set on "hard?".. hahaha...