Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Update


Olivia had a busy day today. We spent the afternoon with cousin Izzy, Aunt Shelley and Grandma Sailing. Then, I dropped her off at her other grandparents for a sleepover with 6 of her cousins. Yes, I think Grandma Mary has gone crazy. I'm sure she thought she would never have ALL of them together on one night especially after Julia and Rebekah left for California. This is very special for everyone. Olivia is often referred to as everyone's favorite cousin, so I'm sure she's having a blast! Boy, the house sure is quiet with her gone. Ryan and I don't know what to do with ourselves. Autumn is soaking up all the extra attention and is a little irritated at me for being on the computer right now. Okay, now she has climbed up in my lap which makes typing very difficult. I hope my baby girl is having a good night. See ya tomorrow, sweetie!


All 7 of the cousins at their sleepover!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

What a blessing that Olivia has all of her cousins so close. I am sure they will all grow up being the best of friends.

I hope you and Ryan enjoyed your night.