Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March for Babies

I'd better trade these sandals in for my running shoes.


I have not only met, but exceeded my goal and raised over $1200. As a team, we've raised around $1800. That speaks volumes about the kind of family and friends that I have. Thank you for so generously giving of your heart and your money to help so many babies and families that need your support. Truth is, you don't know when or how or why a baby might benefit from the March of Dimes. I am indebted to the people who raised the money for the research and treatments that saved my daughter's life. My children's premature birth and the loss of Logan showed me that we still have a long way to go. We are getting closer because of you. Thank you. Can't wait to see many of you on Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is totally off the subject, but I love the dress she is wearing!

Shawna