Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday, April 8, 2010 - Update

Olivia and I had lunch with Nurse Holli and her little boy, Logan. It was great to see them! Our two kids had never met and it was nice to get them together. I'm so excited that they will be walking at the March for Babies with us again this year. Logan was there last time, but he was still in his mama's tummy. Thanks for coming all the way out to meet us! We had a great time!
Me with Logan and Olivia


Also, I will be turning in all of the March for Babies money on April 15th, so you still have time to donate. Sadly, I don't think I'm going to meet my goal. We have sponsored 75 days of Olivia's hospital stay, but she didn't go home until she was 105 days old. So, if you've thought about donating. . .I would love you to. It goes to a great cause to help ALL babies. Just click on the link to the right to donate or sign up on our team. Thanks to everyone for your support.

1 comment:

Mary said...

CUTE, CUTE! G-ma