Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - Update

Izzy and Olivia at their first slumber party
Izzy

Last night, Olivia and I had a slumber party with Shelley and Izzy. We painted t shirts and had a pizza party. It was a lot of fun. Olivia is not used to sleeping with other people as she loves her little bed, so every time I moved I woke her up. So, I felt like I could barely move all night long. It was nice to feel her snuggling up with me, though. Thank you, Shelley and Izzy, for having us over. I'm sure Olivia will get the hang of slumber parties and there will be many more in Izzy and Olivia's future (and they won't want us around for them!) Sadly, these are the best pictures that I got.

Ryan and I took Olivia outside tonight to familiarize her with fireworks. She is now a pro at snap-n-pops and loves smoke balls. . .especially because she gets to pick which color to use. She doesn't even seem too afraid of the loud noises when you tell her they are fireworks. . .pop, pop, pop. Hopefully, she'll have a good time on the 4th!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good to know you are getting her ready. We can't wait!