Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 2, 2010

IMGP6630

IMGP6629

Aye Aye Captain!

I just have nothing much to talk about lately.  There isn’t a lot going on, I guess.  So, pictures will have to suffice for now. 

I did want to wish my sister-in-law Laura a very Happy Birthday today!! What an adventure the next year holds!  Also my sister-in-law Kim and her family spent their first full day in their new house in Arkansas and we’ve been continually praying for them!  Quite the adventure for them as well!   

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks, Jodi!

Kim said...

If the phone people will actually come do their job so that we have phone and Internet again then I will get some pictures posted. We've only got about 30-40 boxes left to unload out of the 150+ . Our new fence is up as well. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas. Give Olivia hugs and kisses from me.