Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We had hair appointments today (me, Olivia and my mother-in-law.)  Hair appointments used to be awful for Olivia, but we’ve been taking her to the same place every 5-6 weeks for about 9 months.  We used to have to hold her, she wouldn’t wear a cape and she would cry and cry.  New experiences are often very very difficult for her.  Last month, however, she did awesome!  And, it seems the trend is continuing because she now LOVES to get her hair cut.  After I get done, she crawls into the chair and says, “Olivia’s turn!”  I can’t tell you how much joy this brings me!!  She now acts like such a big girl and I’m so proud of her!  And, she’s getting beautiful hair!

photo (5)

photo (4)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It IS so pretty! It looks highlighted! Very cute. :)

Michele said...

Oh I LOOOOVE her hair! I am so happy that she enjoys getting her hair done now! Jodi, she is beautiful!