Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I just thought I would give a quick update of everything going on in our lives.  Ryan’s mom was readmitted into the hospital because of what they believe are complications with meningitis.  As of tonight, she is in a lot of pain and could use a lot of prayers.  Ryan’s grandma was finally released from the hospital after being diagnosed with blood clots.  My grandma is still in a rehab hospital on oxygen undergoing dialysis.  My cat Tobey is at risk for having his tail amputated due to injury.  I honestly doubt that will happen, but I was given that as a possibility today during his follow up visit.  Whew. . .it’s been an emotionally exhausting couple of weeks.  I’m doing okay as the reality of my pregnancy loss is settling in. Some days are worse than others and I’m trying to take it one day at a time. I appreciate all of the prayers and emails and support from everyone.  Thank you so very much.  I’m just waiting to receive some good news one of these days.  My entire family could really use some. 

No comments: