Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday, September 4, 2011

IMG_2697 (2)

IMG_2699 (2)

Hello Fall!  Wow, we had gorgeous 70 degree weather today.  What a refreshing change!  Too bad Ryan hasn’t been able to enjoy it.  He worked 23 hours on Friday, all day Saturday and is going on 14+ hours today and still isn’t home.  I’m grateful for such a hardworking husband, but this is ridiculous.  Olivia and I miss him like crazy.  We’ve been staying busy, however.   I had a get together at my house tonight.  My cousin and his wife were in town from Texas and they came over along with my brother and  niece, Izzy.  It was a lot of fun.

Let’s see. . .what else. . .Olivia got new glasses, but you can’t really tell in the picture above.  I’ll have to try to get a good picture of her in them.  They are really cute.  She starts preschool on Tues and I’m a mess over it.  Honestly.  And, right after I drop her off at preschool. . .I start a new job.  I’m working for a company who needs me to update their facebook page and website and do their newsletters, etc.  Right up my alley!  It’s just part time and I will do most of the work from home.  It’s still a bit nerve-wracking as I’ve been out of the work force for 4 years.  Please say a prayer for Olivia and I as we embark on these new journeys.  Too many changes for my comfort zone!

No comments: