Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Olivia is going through a big Squinkies phase right now.  I tell ya, those things are going to be the death of me. LOL!  You wouldn’t believe how attached Olivia can get to one and how easy they are to misplace.  I mean, they are about the size of the tip of my finger.  But, she only likes the animal Squinkies.   I’ve seriously just put the people ones in a bag to give away.  Her current favorites?

photo (43)

Peacock and seahorse

We’ve created a whole Squinkie town and they even go to school in a “schoolhouse” with their teacher, Mrs. Honeybear.

photo (41)

This isn’t the best picture, but Kelsey’s legs in the background cracked me up. 

photo (44)

Ready for school!

And at the top of Olivia’s Christmas list?  A Squinkie Zoo!  She was sure to tell Santa all about it. 

No comments: