Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

My sister-in-law, Shelley, made these adorable flip flop wreaths.  I just had to make one too.  Isn’t it cute?  It just feels so summery now.

photo (56)

We attended my niece, Izzy’s, last preschool program tonight.  Both of Izzy’s cousins were able to come.  Olivia will go to this preschool in the fall and she is so excited about it after tonight.  Izzy showed her around and Olivia can’t wait to sing in a program and play on the playground.   

photo (57)

You never know what Olivia’s toy of the day will be.  Tonight, as you can tell, it was her favorite Care Bear.

photo (58)

Olivia is turning into a bit of a drama queen, which honestly I didn’t even see coming.  She couldn’t find her toy Nemo today.  She doesn’t even play with it that much and it probably isn’t even in her top 10 favorite toys.  But, nonetheless, she became very upset and said, “I can’t find Nemo!  I don’t think I will ever smile again!”  That girl. . .she keeps me on my toes. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That wreath is cute, might make one for our front door for summer!