Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012

Yesterday, Olivia learned to swing on her tummy and that’s all she’s been doing for the past two days.  In fact, she even pulled one over on me yesterday.  I told her we could swing a bit before preschool, but the fun didn’t last long enough and she was upset about going to school.  Then, in the car she starts sobbing, “I’m so tired, I need a nap.  . .please let me just take a nap.  I can’t go to school.  I’m too tired!” She rarely says she doesn’t want to go to school and on even rarer occasions does she ask to take a nap.  I really started thinking maybe she didn’t feel good.  So, I didn’t have her go to school.  When we pulled into our driveway she said, “Maybe instead of taking a nap I could swing?”  No no no.  She went back to her room and took a nap.  She slept for 2 hours and then she was ready to swing and at THAT time I let her.  She’s getting sneaky, I tell ya. 

photo (56)

And this morning she had to swing with a stocking cap on.  Yep, it was 70+ degrees out, but apparently it went with her outfit?!? LOL!                                                                                                                 

No comments: