Sunday, December 23, 2012

Can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Wow! I'm sort of ready. Olivia made cookies with Izzy at grandma's house and we got most of the presents wrapped. Abigail ( our "easy" baby ) kept me up most of last night with gas pain. She is so incredibly gassy and I'm desperately looking for something to help her. It seems she only gets relief when she's laying on someone's chest with her pacifier. I think she also has a bit of cradle cap, which is something Olivia never had. It's pretty mild so I'm trying to just use baby oil, shampoo and brush out the flakes.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the day. I hope you all have a great Christmas Eve. We are celebrating with my family tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait! Now, if I can just get some sleep.





No comments: