Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So, Olivia sleeps with her door shut. Currently, Abigail is sleeping in her Graco lite crib in our room. Because we don't want the cats in our room, we have to keep our door shut. I was afraid I wouldn't hear Olivia if she needed me, so we put the baby monitor in her room (which is a security camera that we can view on our phone or iPad. I highly recommend it instead of a baby monitor and its half the cost.) Olivia noticed the camera and learned she could converse with mama through it at all hours of the night. LOL! She is still having trouble adjusting to not sleeping with me. Here is Olivia talking to me around 1am. I didn't get much sleep last night. And here is also a picture of Abigail in her adorable little crib/bassinet. Love it!



1 comment:

Alicia said...

That is cute that Olivia figured out she can talk to you thru the camera! I don't know when I'll stop using a monitor with Kylie, her bedroom is upstairs, ours is downstairs, I think I'll have one in her room for quite a while!