Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Almost One Year

Abigail turns one year old next Wednesday. Next Wednesday! When did that happen? It seems like she has been a part of our family forever and yet it seems like I had her yesterday. Sounds cliché, but it's true. She is going to be walking before I know it! We are having an alligator party since we call her Abigator. Isn't it funny how you can't really choose your child's nickname ahead of time? It just sort of happens? And she's our little gator. LOL!

Here is her first birthday outfit that we had made.







Tootsie roll pops are basically her favorite thing ever. I don't let her suck on them for a real long time because I don't want it to break off the stick. Boy, does she scream and cry though when you take it away! Haha!











Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: