Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Summer Is Here

I am so excited that summer vacation is here!!!









The girls and I have been enjoying ourselves, but it seems we always have an appointment or place we have to be.  It would be nice to have a relaxing day at home.  After this week, I think it slows down quite a bit.


Abigail recently started martial arts and loves it.  I gave her a choice of ballet/ dance, horseback riding again, piano, etc.  She chose martial arts.  She is actually very good at it and already broke her first board!!




Olivia still takes piano and plays so beautifully.  She has been in piano since the summer after 1st grade.  She also plays flute in band at school, but hasn't quite become as attached to the flute as she is to piano.


I am truly blessed with such amazing girls.  I wish you all a very blessed and joyful summer!!





No comments: