Friday, April 28, 2023

Olivia


Can I ask all of you to do something for me?  Olivia has been really struggling in high school.  Some kids aren't very nice to her and she's allowing that to make her feel very bad about herself.  She's been very down lately and we even had to start her in therapy because of it.   She seems to have forgotten about the hundreds of people who have prayed for her ever since she was born. So, could you, at this moment, say a prayer for her. . .that she would see the value that she has and know that God made her exactly the way she needs to be.  Please pray that she would know that deeply and completely.  I would also love it if you would comment about a way she has impacted your life or something that you love about her.  My hope is to put together a little notebook with all the notes that I get about her.  I know she would treasure this.  You can either comment below, message me on Facebook, text me at 316-619-8629 or email me at jsail63@hotmail.com.  Thank you so much.   





No comments: