Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, February 6, 2009 - Update


Do you have days that just don't go as planned? We are unable to go outside to enjoy our almost 70 degree weather because of 30+ mph wind gusts. I hate the wind. For the last three days, Olivia has started waking up almost an hour earlier than usual. Her second nap went the way of the dodo bird some time ago. Now, her 11:30 am naptime has been pushed back to 1 pm. The girl only takes an hour or so nap all day long. Doesn't she know that mama needs a longer nap than that? We used to have lunch after she woke up from her nap, but we're going to have to do some rearranging. I tried to lay down and nap at 1 pm, but my hunger won out. I even attempted to snack on a protein bar while still trying to go to sleep. . .didn't work. So, I grabbed my laptop and gave up. Hopefully, we'll get a new schedule going that we can work with. Our whole day is always planned around her old naptime. Silly girl has so much energy that she doesn't know what to do with herself. Man, the phone rang and woke her up early from her nap (don't worry. . .it was none of you.) Now, I have a tired and cranky little girl. . .but isn't she absolutely adorable??

1 comment:

Kim said...

Kaleb has given up his morning nap too. It's nice because I can run to the store without worrying about his nap. In a way I hate it, because that is the time that I have to spend with just Aidan. In the afternoon they nap together. While the kids have been home the last two days, Kaleb has slept in until 9:30. Too bad that he will have to be up by 8:00 to catch the bus on Monday.