Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - Update

Beautiful dismount
Nice pony
A new way to ride

I think Olivia's pony (or Ponita as we like to call her) is losing a bit of her magic. Olivia doesn't spend nearly as much time riding her as she used to. Now that she can pretty much walk on her own. . . .the pony just isn't as much help. Plus, she knows how to get off of her pony now. That pony has been so beneficial to Olivia. . .it literally opened up her world and gave her the mobility that she needed. I'm sure that they have quite a bit of good times left together. . .every girl needs a pony! Right now, I think Olivia also needs a swingset. We would both enjoy spending the time outside this Spring. If you see any good deals, let me know.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We're on the lookout for a swingset too. It was my parents Xmas gift to Lindy and Will. They weren't available at Xmas though! We're going to hunt one down over Easter.

Stacie said...

I love the 'nice pony' picture.

Too precious. I can't believe how big she is getting and all the strides she is making.

What an amazing little girl you have!