Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26, 2009 - Update

Hi mom. . . .I'm talking with my teddy bear.

After Ryan and I got engaged, he left to finish up three more semesters at K-State, which was almost 2 hours away. When he left, he bought me a teddy bear. This teddy bear (named William) now sits on the floor in our room and Olivia recently discovered it. I always find her laying down and "talking" to William. I think he has become her very favorite teddy bear. I've told her that she can take him with her, but she seems to prefer these quiet times on the floor with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't recall the last time I posted a comment, I am now updated on your blog, Olivia is just beutifull inside and out full of life and so happy, love all the pics, so sorry to hear about Ryan's aunt & uncle. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Give Olivia a hug from me and say Hi to Ryan.

GOD IS AWESOME :)