Friday, November 27, 2009

Amahl and the Night Visitors


I wanted to encourage all of you to see Amahl and the Night Visitors presented by Opera Kansas. Why? Well, for one. . .it's a great Christmas story. And, my nine year old niece, my beautiful niece, Julia, is the star of the show. She will be playing the part of Amahl!! My sister-in-law, Laura, will be playing Amahl's mother and my niece, Rebekah, is a shepherd. I am so excited!! I can't wait to see it! I'd love for all of you to come out and see it too.

'Amahl and the Night visitors'

What: One-hour opera by Gian Carla Menotti

Where: Miller Concert Hall, Duerksen Fine Arts Center, WSU campus

When: 7:30 p.m. Saturday; 3 p.m. Sunday

How much: Tickets are $12, discounts available. For more information, call 316-978-3233.

No comments: