Thursday, January 21, 2010

How To Make Me Happy


Heather made a neat list over at her blog titled How to Make Me Happy. Not only would it tell you a little more about me, but it is a good way to look at the positives in life. So, here are a few fun ones of mine. . .in no particular order.


1. A good, long nap without a long list of to-do's on your mind.

2. A massage

3. Feeling organized

4. Going to the movies. . .and getting popcorn

5. Going out to eat at a favorite restaurant

6. Olivia's laugh and love of life.

7. A long weekend spent with my husband and daughter

8. Shopping spree. . .with gift cards.

9. A pizza party

10. A clean house

11. Being reminded of God's love.

12. Animals


I'm sure there are lots more, but these are what came to mind. What would be on your list?

2 comments:

Stace said...

What a great list! I love the nap without the to-do-list idea! (As well as the other ones as well... massage? dinner out? Yes, thank you very much.)

Jamie said...

Where did you get Olivia's toothbrush? I have always used that kind until I went to buy more at Target and they don't have them anymore. Lindy is so scared of the new one I bought her!