Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Funny Story


Today, Olivia and I were outside and I asked if she wanted to go for a walk. Then, I asked her if she wanted to walk or get her stroller. She doesn't want to ride in her stroller much anymore, so I was surprised when she got excited about it. We went inside to get her stroller and Olivia took off down the hallway. She then came barreling towards the door pushing her baby in her baby stroller. She thought I meant THAT stroller! I didn't have the heart to dissapoint her, so we went for a walk with Olivia pushing her own baby. When did she go from being a baby in a stroller to pushing her own? She is still talking about how fun it was. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

God love her! lol.. I wouldn't have been able to say anything either.. especially with the excitement :) I can just see her face.. sweet.. sweet baby :)