Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Beautiful Girl

She just makes life so much sweeter. . .

Olivia passed her hearing tests today. They tried to get Olivia to wear these ear buds, but she wouldn't tolerate it, so we had to go into the sound booth. This required Olivia to sit still and be really quiet. She did awesome considering that's very difficult for her. They would ask her to point to her nose, eyes, ears, etc. at different sound volumes. She didn't respond to the real soft volumes (but I could barely hear them.) Then, they'd play noises and she'd have to look towards the right or left and a toy would appear. All in all, I think she did great. . .with just a bit of crying. Tomorrow, we try week #3 of gymnastics. I hope it goes as well as the last week! We've been practicing a lot at home.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

She is such a sweetie.

I love the picture in your header where she is smelling the flower. She just looks too cute.