Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

IMG_2126

My dad with his two granddaughters. 

Would you believe that I almost have my Christmas shopping done?  Thank goodness for grandparents who offer to watch Olivia.  A little of this and a little of that and I’m done.  I’ve never been done this early and never before Thanksgiving.  It’s crazy.  Our desire to start early ended in finishing early too, I guess.  I can’t believe Thanksgiving is Thursday and we’ll be putting up the Christmas tree soon.  We always do it on Black Friday.  We avoid the crowds and instead. . .turn on Christmas movies and decorate.  Hopefully this year Olivia will get into the Christmas spirit and have fun along with us.  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good for you guys! I WISH our shopping was finished. Unfortunately, it probably won't be done the last minute. I don't want to move anything that I don't have to!