Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life Is Good

Well, after a few weeks of talking nonstop about the scary hand. . .we’ve moved on to something else.  Last week, we were eating at Applebees and Olivia went into the bathroom to wash her hands.  Well, you know how the music is always louder in the bathroom?  Olivia deemed it “the singing bathroom.”  Now, she wants every bathroom to be a singing bathroom. . .maybe if they were, she’d be potty trained by now.  She just needs a little music.  LOL. 

As for me. . .I’ve discovered two of my new favorite things this weekend. . .they are totally random, but I’d highly recommend both.  The first one is  Nature Valley Granola Thins in dark chocolate.  I think my exact words after my first bite were “This is the best thing I’ve ever eaten!”  Yes, I have diabetes and they technically aren’t the best for me, but I figure they are packaged as one little square.  One little square can’t hurt, right?  Either they are truly super delicious or I just don’t get sweets very often.  The second thing I’ve discovered is www.mixbook.com.  I’ve had a lot of fun creating with this site.  I’ve used a lot of similar sites and this is by far my favorite!  Now, sit me down with my laptop at www.mixbook.com with a granola thin in my hand (and throw in an iced tea) and I think I’d be in heaven. Smile

No comments: