Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18, 2010

 

IMGP6563copy

Olivia is doing so well in school.  She comes home singing new songs, playing new games and often with a treasure from the treasure box.  (They get this for good behavior.)  I have really seen her blossoming and she’s come such a long way in less than 2 months.  I had a chance to visit with one of her teachers the other day and she mentioned that Olivia’s crying is pretty non-existent.  She says that if Olivia does tear up, all she has to do is tell her the next few things that she is going to be doing and she’s fine.  Olivia just needs to know what’s coming next.  I forgot to tell Olivia that we weren’t going straight home after school one day and I got an earful when we turned the “wrong” way.  She definitely doesn’t get her directional abilities from me. . .I still get lost at the zoo!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm happy to hear Olivia is doing so well in school. I know that makes her Momma's heart happy.

Amy said...

Great news! She is an amazing little girl and a true gift from God!

Veronica Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Murray said...

YAY Olivia !!!!! Isn't it amazing what cames out of life"s struggles:)