Monday, December 6, 2010

Paxten Pearson

Some of you know my good friends Tamar and Tiffany and their family.  Growing up, the Teschke’s were like a second family to me.  Tamar and Tiffany, who lived two houses down, were my best friends since before I was Olivia’s age.  Their youngest sister, Libby, has a 9 month old little girl named Paxten.  On Saturday, they found out that Paxten has leukemia.  She has the B Cell form of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) the most common form of leukemia in children under the age of 20.  I ask for your prayers for this precious family and the battle ahead.  They do have a caringbridge page set up at:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/paxtenpearson/mystory

36058_599850862362_46101680_34366953_1021151_n

Blake, Libby and Paxten

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I can't believe how cute Paxten is! Well, I guess I can since Libby was always such a cutie. I'm glad that Libby and Blake have such a strong support system to help them during this difficult time. Paxten just looks like a fighter and I hope desperately that she gets well so very soon.