Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Olivia LOVED the March for Babies yesterday.  It was so awesome to see her thoroughly enjoying herself.  She still doesn’t get what it is truly about, but you could tell she felt special to have her family and friends there with everyone wearing a picture of her on their shirts.  This morning, she wanted me to come wake her up again and tell her we were going to the march.  It means so much to have people there supporting us, honoring Olivia and remembering Logan.  I contemplated boycotting the March for Babies this year because of the Makena/FDA approval ordeal, but I just couldn’t.  I’m truly grateful for all that they have done to help save my little girl’s life.  While there, I get to see some of the nurses that took care of Olivia and Logan.  And, it’s a way to remember Logan and how much he meant to us.  It’s something that I look forward to each and every year.

Also, I hope you weren’t looking forward to watching our news interview.  It aired Friday at 5 pm and we all missed it.  Ryan’s grandma and Stacie’s mom were the only two people, I believe, that actually saw it.  It wasn’t on their website either.  I feel a little slighted to have it air only once.  I’m going to see if I can get a copy of it, but there are no guarantees.  I heard, however, that I did a good job. LOL. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just thought I'd tell you that Kaleb thought it was hilarious that Olivia's picture was on his shirt. At first he wondered if he was wearing her shirt instead of his!