Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday, April 21, 2011

We learned this week that Olivia will probably not qualify for the special education preschool next year that she is currently in.  This is awesome news, but it had us scrambling to find another preschool.  She still needs occupational therapy, but I’m not sure about physical therapy.  She will still receive her therapy at her new preschool.  Ryan and I went and visited our top choice preschool this morning and decided to go ahead and enroll her.  The mornings are full, so she will be going in the afternoon which really won’t be a big deal for her.  If she naps, she does so around 4 pm.  This new Christian preschool is AMAZING!  My niece currently attends and I’ve heard nothing but good things about it.  After Olivia gets over her initial apprehension about it, I think she will love it!   We just have some hurdles to get over in the meantime. 

I just can’t even express how well Olivia is doing!!  She amazes me every single day with her charm and her wit.  Her two babies are Lily (Leapfrog Lily) and Gogum (her gloworm.)  The other day, she found a pair of baby doll shoes that fit Lily.  Naturally, she wanted a pair of shoes for Gogum and I explained that Gogum doesn’t have feet because he has a worm body.  Her eyes lit up and she said, “And Lily has a cold body!!” LOL.  That girl always keeps me laughing! 

No comments: