Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Olivia’s cousins were in town this weekend from Arkansas and we really enjoyed seeing them.  Olivia received some early birthday gifts including some handmade bows by her aunt Kimmy.  Down in Arkansas, all the girls wear big bows in their hair.  I find that fascinating because that really isn’t a big thing here, which is a shame because it’s adorable.  Isn’t that funny how there are so many differences between parts of the country?  So, Olivia embraced her inner southerner today and wore a hair bow and a Razorback shirt. 

photo (40)

photo (38)

photo (39)

photo (42)

Here she is playing DS with her cousins. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I had no idea that hairbows were a southern thing, I thought people wore them everywhere! Sure glad I live in Texas, I grew up wearing them and am already making Kylie wear them!