Tuesday, October 18, 2011

End of An Era

It was a couple of months ago when I noticed that Gogum no longer slept in Olivia’s bed.  After two years of being her constant companion, he became just another one of her toys.  Even more surprising was when Lily no longer went everywhere with her.  Now, she no longer sleeps with her either.  It’s kinda sad actually because they were her very first favorites. 

photo (26)

These are now her inseperables: Little Lily, Newt and Little Sister.  They go everywhere with her! 

photo (25)

You’d think green was her favorite color, but she’ll be the first to tell you that it’s not.  Red and pink are her favorite colors.  I don’t know how many times a day I hear, “But, blue (or yellow or green) is NOT my favorite color.”  Somedays she won’t even wear jeans because they are not her favorite color.  Haha!  I love discovering her interests, likes and dislikes.

No comments: