Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So, I’m kinda proud to be a Wichitan this week.  First, Cabela’s opened today (okay, so I don’t really care about that, but a lot of people do.)  Not only is Kansas University in the NCAA tournament, but so is Kansas State University (my husband’s alma mater) and Wichita State University (my alma mater.)  So, if you need some teams to root for. LOL!  And, the biggest news of the week. . .tomorrow our very first free-standing Chick-Fil-A restaurant will open.  It’s about time!  And, no. . .I’m not one of those 100 people camping out for 24 hours to receive free Chick-Fil-A for a year.  I’ve actually been sick in bed for the past 2 days with a sore throat,  headache, body aches and temp.  Yuck!  I think I’m on the mend.  But, it’s been awhile since I’ve woken up in the middle of the night with a 101 temp.  I rarely even get fevers anymore.  This must have been the same stuff that Olivia had a few days ago, but she handled it much better than me.  She’s such a trooper. 

photo (49)

Here we are being silly last week. . .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What?! Seriously?! Free chic fil a for a year?! Hurry! It's not too late! Go get in line! Tell them you're sick with the flu, and if they don't let you cut in front of them, you'll sneeze on them and wipe your germs on them! Do that to all the people waiting, and you'll be in front in no time! ;)