Sunday, June 10, 2012

12 Weeks

I don’t have a picture of me today.  I just don’t feel like getting ready or having my picture taken.  I think I’m either getting another kidney stone or the one that I had (that never passed) is causing trouble again.  I’m not in pain, I just have that uncomfortable feeling that I’ve linked to kidney stones.  And, I feel like I’m getting a cold on top of it.  I’m just ready to go back to bed. LOL!

Current size of baby: Lime

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain: 4 lbs

Inches Gained: 1.5 inches

Maternity clothes? My jeans are becoming a little uncomfortable. Time to bring up my tub of maternity clothes.

Sleep: Good, but I’ve starting waking up in the middle of the night to pee.

How I'm feeling: Ravenously hungry

Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound jumping around.

Movement: No

Food cravings: Cherries, goldfish crackers and potato salad. I’ve started eating 2 lunches (one at noon and one at 3 pm.) I’m sooooo hungry and never feel full.

Food aversions: Becoming less and less as my nausea improves.

Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: The naivety of a first pregnancy.

What I am looking forward to: Having my cerclage OVER with.

Milestones: Making it through the first trimester!!

No comments: