Saturday, June 9, 2012

Surprise 60th Birthday Party

My mom (Grandma Sailing) turns 60 this month so my sister-in-law, Shelley, and I threw a surprise party for  my mom today.  Since Shelley is a Jazzercise instructor, we were able to hold it there which worked out great!

Pat Sailing Final

My mom. . .I have no idea what year this is.  But, I don’t think my mom would have let me out of the house in a skirt that short. LOL!

Sailing Family

Awww. . .my mom, dad, me and my brother.

IMGP0114

Veronica made a sign as we made the finishing touches before my mom’s arrival.

IMGP0117

Olivia with her cousin, Izzy, and Izzy’s cousin, Maddie.  These three were the best behaved girls in the world today.  And, they had a great time!

IMGP0120

The birthday girl!  We made her sit up on stage with a feather in her hair while we sang Happy Birthday to her!

IMGP0122

IMGP0128

My mom had a great time visiting with friends. . .old and new.

IMGP0134

My brother with his cupcake. . .complete with an umbrella!

IMGP0143

Hey Kerry, you closed your eyes.  Let’s retake the picture!

IMGP0144

Hahaha!

IMGP0145

And no 60th birthday party is complete without a little game of duck duck goose! 

No comments: