Sunday, June 3, 2012

11 Weeks

IMGP0090

IMGP0097

After watching me get my picture taken every week, Olivia wanted hers taken as well.

Current size of baby: Fig or 1 ½ inches long

How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain: 2.5 lbs I think I weighed more at 9 weeks. I haven’t gained any in 2 weeks.

Inches Gained: 1 inch

Maternity clothes? Not yet out of necessity, sometimes just for comfort.

Sleep: Good

How I'm feeling: Nausea has lessened a bit. Still fatigued

Best moment this week: Buying our minivan!  Now I feel like our family is truly expanding and I’m so blessed.

Movement: No

Food cravings: I’ve moved from cheeseburgers and fries to sandwiches and chips, cherries (yummy!) baked beans and maple covered long john donuts. I know. . .so random.

Food aversions: Getting better. I actually ate a salad at Olive Garden this week.

Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: Only having Olivia to worry about. I worry so much about Olivia. . .I feel like my worrying is going to double!

What I am looking forward to: Getting off the Crinone, my OB appt this Wednesday, June 6th! I’m hoping that everything is going well and we get my cerclage scheduled.

Milestones: Getting through each day, each week. . .one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delighted for you. Very exciting.