Sunday, July 1, 2012

15 Weeks

 

photo (56)

Current size of baby: 4 inches or the size of an orange.

How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 lbs

Inches Gained: 3 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes, went shopping for some more things this past week.

Sleep: Was good until Olivia and I got sick.

How I'm feeling: Not good at the moment due to a sinus infection. I’ve also had some issues with low blood sugar, so I have to make sure I eat something (preferably with protein) every 2 hours.

Best moment this week: Spending time with my husband and daughter. He’s been working so much lately. It seems to have calmed down for the moment and I’m so grateful. . .as is Olivia.

Movement: Can’t be 100% certain

Food cravings: I’m making myself eat protein to keep my blood sugar in check.

Food aversions: Not too bad anymore.

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? It’s starting to pop out! It did this early on with Olivia and Logan too.

What I miss: A germ free household

What I am looking forward to: My OB appt on July 5th.

Milestones: Honestly, every day that I’m pregnant is a milestone to me.

No comments: