Sunday, July 15, 2012

17 Weeks

photo (56)

Current size of baby: Apple

How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain: 8.5 lbs

Inches Gained: 3.5 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Sleep: Not so good lately. It could be because Olivia has been waking up every night which isn’t like her. I’ve been dreaming of a full night’s sleep. I can picture my new baby snickering at that idea. . .LOL!

How I'm feeling: Extremely fatigued. I’ve struggled with fatigue for years, but it’s been awful lately. I’ve struggled with a lot of conflicting emotions from joy to guilt to excitement to worry.

Best moment this week: Anytime Olivia talks about her new baby “sister” (she’s sure it’s a girl) it brings me such joy. She tells me all of the things that she is going to teach the baby and has so many questions about it all.

Food cravings: Mozzarella Sticks, anything with marinara sauce. It’s turned into an obsession.

Food aversions: Not too bad anymore.

Gender: Unknown

Labor Signs: NO

Belly Button in or out? Out

What I miss: The absence of worry about this pregnancy. I ended up in the ER as a precaution on Monday night. The next few months are going to be so difficult for me. Once I make it to 30 weeks, I’ll feel a tad bit better.

What I am looking forward to: My first progesterone shot is tomorrow morning. I’m looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. It makes me feel good to know I’m doing all I can for this baby, but I hear it’s a nasty (and thick) shot.

Milestones: Every day that I’m pregnant is a milestone to me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are TOO CUTE! and yes, I so laughed at the "full nights sleep" comment.. lol..