Monday, July 16, 2012

Prayer Request

I do not know Jessica, but my sister-in-law does and many of my friends do.  My heart just broke when I read this.  Many many prayers go out to this family.

Profile Picture

Asking for prayers from any of you that know Derek and Jessica Glenn Nichols, scratch that from everyone! Jessica was 37 weeks pregnant and due to preeclampsia had a heart attack. She went through triple bypass surgery early yesterday morning and the baby did not make it... Jessica's heart is currently working at 15% capacity and she is in critical condition. They are great friends and wonderful people with strong faith. God be with them and their girls Hailey and Kensie.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I will be praying for that family. Reading that made me cry. I had high blood pressure problems while pregnant and was on bed rest for a few months, thankfully it never actually progressed to preeclampsia, though I was closely monitored, but what a wake-up call that is about just how dangerous it can be and makes me so thankful that Kylie and I both were healthy.

Anonymous said...

I will also be praying for the family. I had Congestive Heart Failure after having both of my babies. With my oldest it was very severe and I was readmitted to the hospital. With Evan the symptoms began while I was still in the hospital and meds were started right away. My heart goes out to them.

Brandi W.