Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tobey

photo (56)

Poor sweet Tobes.  I took him in today for his routine annual shots and found out he’ll need surgery.  I guess he has retained his baby teeth even though his adult teeth are in.  That has caused overcrowding which has caused his teeth to bite into his palate (and can possibly break through to his nasal passage.) No wonder he has such an overbite and bad breath.  Poor guy.  I can’t even keep track of all the weird things that are wrong with him.  (He’s the one who almost had to have his tail amputated due to discospondylitis.) So, he’ll possibly go in for surgery next week to have 4 teeth pulled and a few other teeth sanded down, etc.  Tobey will drive you crazy and win your heart at the same time.  He’s a cat that thinks he is a dog. . .he greets you at the door, begs for food and follows you everywhere you go.  And he still lets Olivia pick him up even though he’s half her size.  LOL!  I’ll let you know how his surgery goes!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww... Poor cat! Teeth thru your nasal passages?! Ouchy!!! I'm not usually one for surgery for an animal, but I'm thinkin this is a must :)