Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Baby Shower For:

DSCF0949

DSCF0920

We saved the top cake and are going to eat it to celebrate when we bring Abigail home.

DSCF0927

Lindsay, Jenifer, Carol, me and my mom playing one of the shower games.  Here we had to find items in our purses.

DSCF0922

Amanda, Me and Becky (Amanda’s mom)

DSCF0928

Shawna, my nieces (Rebekah and Julia) and Veronica

DSCF0929

Julia, Veronica, Laura, Shelley, Kerry, Grandma Glunt and Great Aunt Mary.

DSCF0945

My diaper bag.  When I picked it out, I didn’t know if I was having a boy or a girl.  So, now I have to girlify it (yes, I just made up a word.)

DSCF0948

Here are the letters for Abigail’s room that Amanda made me.  Aren’t they gorgeous???

DSCF0944

Olivia is reading her big sister book.

DSCF0910

Olivia, Me, Amanda and Joshua

Thanks to everyone who was able to come to my shower.  It meant a lot to have you there.  Thanks to Shelley and Kerry for hosting it for me and to everyone who helped pull off my big surprise!  Abigail got a lot of great things and will definitely be very loved. 

No comments: