Monday, November 5, 2012

Still Here!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I'm now 33 weeks and doing well. I just haven't been on my laptop in days. Olivia missed school Friday and Monday. She has a cold/allergies that developed into an ear infection. She's doing fine and didn't complain of pain, only an annoying swishy sound. Sure enough, her ear was filled with fluid. Olivia has been sleeping with me every night for the past few nights since she hasn't felt good and Ryan sleeps on the couch every night due to my snoring. I feel so bad about my snoring. At 33 weeks, I feel super attractive with my snoring and my almost 40 lb weight gain. Yikes! Well, I'm posting from my phone while Olivia tries to fall asleep beside me. As long as she falls asleep before me, my snoring doesn't bother her. LOL! I also thought I'd share some pictures of Abigail's room. It's almost ready!! Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 33 weeks. I love the room. It is such a pretty color.